Saturday, August 16, 2008

Clink Your Glasses and Toast The Winner!


Anissa

So, Anissa came up with Pearadise Swatini - we assumed the "Swatini" was a nod in the direction of Swank Martini, but if we are wrong, let us know!

Anyway, we truly believe that the delicious pear martini, especially in its chocolate version, is paradise indeed, so it made sense to bestow it with such a fitting name.

Although we like the clever Swatini part, it will be known in its simple, yet elegant form:

"Pearadise"Well done Anissa, we're really pleased for you and glad you came up with such a wonderful name for our martini, and this will officially be on our menu as the Pearadise!

Email your address to us and we will be sure to get those Swank glasses out your way.
rockapoodle@live.com
Thank you everyone who took part, we loved reading your suggestions and hope that you will play again another time, because we really love to give things away! Now don't be a sore loser, go over to Anissa's blog and show her your jealousy love!

7 comments:

MediMonsters said...

Congrats!!! Anissa--since you are my sister-in-law I expect to be clanking those glasses together to celebrate!!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Thank you so much I love those glasses. Can't wait to get them. I will e-mail you my address. I will have to take some picture of me using them for you girls. Thanks again.

Tam said...

Congrats Anissa!!!!! YOUR ROCKED IT FOR SURE!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great job, Anissa!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Anissa!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Great choice ladies. I like it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link